[asterisk-dev] IAX Voice Framing

Mihai Balea mihai at hates.ms
Sat Feb 6 18:03:05 CST 2010

On Feb 5, 2010, at 5:50 PM, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:

> Makes sence then. What about first part of my question? More and more open
> source projects drop IAX support because libiax is not maintained and has
> interoperability problems with recent versions of chan_iax.

You might want to check the version of libiax included with the iaxclient sources. You can find it at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/iaxclient/

At least up to about two years ago, it was synced with chan_iax2 in terms of interoperability. I know there were some developments in the meanwhile, but it is probably your best bet, at least as a starting point.

Mihai