[asterisk-dev] pbx core

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Feb 3 22:16:17 CST 2010

----- "Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> Since you did not add it as a code contribution in an attachment, it's
> not documented as contributed under license, but I take your
> contribution to it in the bug tracker and the mailing list as an
> approval to include it.

Actually, it really does need to be associated with a license agreement, just like every other code or documentation submission, before it can be included.

By the way, take a look at include/asterisk/doxygen/architecture.h.  I included some code flow examples in there that are similar to this.  Perhaps that section could be expanded upon.

> Thank you, Moises!

Thanks, indeed.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software