[asterisk-dev] sip_conf timers and realtime

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 3 14:49:31 CST 2010

We had a discussion about realtime and ordering of config options and realtime.

I found an example in chan_sip from studying a bug report that Tilghman poked me about - Issue 16643. I realize that the timer_t1 setting checks the value of timer_b. And timer_B checks the set value of timer_t1. So Asterisk behaves differently - for all types of configs - if you set timer_b or timer_t1 first. Not a good piece of code.

/O