[asterisk-dev] Issue 16732 - device state change notification over manager

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 3 12:42:25 CST 2010

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16732

Haakon has create a patch for managing the custom device states from manager. He's also adding events for device state changes in devicestate.c that reports EVERY device state change, not only the custom ones.

As this can be quite a few notifications, I've suggested him that we add a new class, called DEVICEINFO for these events, so that a manager can decide upon configuration of the manager account if he/she/it wants these events on the manager interface. :-)

Are you all ok with that addition?

/O