[asterisk-dev] DAHDI: force channel to SLIN

Dan Amarandei dan.amarandei at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:34:58 CST 2010

Hello everyone,

I hope this is not just an asterisk-user question, anyway here it goes:

I am trying to force an fxs dahdi channel to slin. I see that
DAHDI_SETLINEAR sets the DAHDI_FLAG_LINEAR in chan->flags in
dahdi-base.c but I am not sure how to force chan_dandi.conf or
dahdi/system.conf to switch to it, and secondly if that was done I don't
see how DAHDI_FLAG_LINEAR affects anything in the existing DAHDI drivers
for TDM400P (the driver I am working on is based on the same chipset). I
know that the fax apps somehow force DAHDI to slin so I hope this is
possible. meetme seems to do it for the pseudo channel which probably
won't help.

Thanks for all the help,

Dan.