[asterisk-dev] Merry Christmas (New subject)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Dec 24 11:17:07 UTC 2010

23 dec 2010 kl. 16.47 skrev Simon Perreault:

> I have an eerie feeling like both of you are right, and you are talking
> past each other.
No, but I can't keep fighting with somone who doesn't read. I bet he
feels the same :-)

If the correction follows his advice, I gotta fork the sip channel for the third or fourth time. Not a big deal,
once you get used to it. Ha ha.

> I suggest more focus on the code. Use the review board.

Done so. But as in many cases we can't start with code, we got to define the problem and the solution first. Then code.

Anyway, I'm leaving this discussion to focus on Christmas. Here in Sweden it's today we celebrate Christmas, eat
traditional Christmas food and enjoy family and friends.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!

Greetings from a very cold and snow-covered Sweden.

/Olle