[asterisk-dev] Unable to write frame

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Dec 17 13:12:21 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
> I'm seeing a lot of the following doing a home-baked find-me/follow-me
> fragment of our dialplan:
>
> Dec 16 13:42:11 pbx local0.warn asterisk[5519]: WARNING[12448]:
> app_dial.c:1319 in wait_for_answer: Unable to write frame
>

> I'm running Asterisk SVN-trunk-r285993... yeah, it's a little old.
>
> Anyone have an idea what I'm seeing? I looked in Mantis but nothing
> seemed related.

Do you see the messages many times or just once per call?

If it's just once per call, it could be a case where we need to turn the WARNING into a DEBUG message.  It could fail expectedly if this is the first attempted operation on the channel since it hung up.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software