[asterisk-dev] 1.8 SIP deadlock on transfer using REFER

Jonathan Thurman jonathan at thurmantech.com
Thu Dec 16 22:34:11 UTC 2010

I have been trying to debug a SIP deadlock issue (
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18403 ) and can't seem to find it.
I can reproduce this deadlock EVERY time using three physical phones, and
initiating a blind transfer that uses REFER.  The result is Asterisk stops
processing all SIP requests until killed and restarted.  I have uploaded
"core show channels" and a thread backtrace per the debugging guidelines,
and I am seeking any help in resolving this issue.  Thanks in advance for
any suggestions!

-Jonathan