[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 22.214.171.124-rc1 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Wed Dec 15 21:26:59 UTC 2010
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of
Asterisk 126.96.36.199. This release candidate is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Fix cache of device state changes for multiple servers.
(Closes issue #18284, #18280. Reported, tested by klaus3000. Patched, tested
* Resolve issue where channel redirect function (CLI or AMI) hangs up the call
instead of redirecting the call.
(Closes issue #18171. Reported by: SantaFox)
(Closes issue #18185. Reported by: kwemheuer)
(Closes issue #18211. Reported by: zahir_koradia)
(Closes issue #18230. Reported by: vmarrone)
(Closes issue #18299. Reported by: mbrevda)
(Closes issue #18322. Reported by: nerbos)
* Linux and *BSD disagree on the elements within the ucred structure. Detect
which one is in use on the system.
(Closes issue #18384. Reported, patched, tested by bjm, tilghman)
* app_followme: Don't create a Local channel if the target extension does not
(Closes issue #18126. Reported, patched by junky)
* Revert code that changed SSRC for DTMF.
(Closes issue #17404, #18189, #18352. Reported by sdolloff, marcbou. rsw686.
Tested by cmbaker82)
* Resolve issue where REGISTER request with a Call-ID matching an existing
transaction is received it was possible that the REGISTER request would
overwrite the initreq of the private structure.
(Closes issue #18051. Reported by eeman. Patched, tested by twilson)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev