[asterisk-dev] dahdi_device representation

Oron Peled oron.peled at xorcom.com
Mon Aug 30 18:45:55 CDT 2010

Another related stuff.

I've looked into your "chan_list" git branch (yes, Tzafrir pushed me
to do it...) and happily discovered it contains a huge ammount
of important code cleanup (refactoring ioctl()'s into functions, using
temporary "chan" variables, etc.)

My suggestion is to push all code refactoring/cleanups ASAP to DAHDI
trunk/ (just like the dahdi_span_ops re-org). That way, while we
evaluate alternative channel mappings, our diffs will not be
littered with pile of ugly old code.

I intend to merge these cleanups to "dial-byname" anyway --
Regretfully, I'll only have time for this next week :-(

Thanks,

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron