[asterisk-dev] Asterisk V 1.6.2.12-rc1 Broke in-call DTMF with L3 and Broadvox

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Thu Aug 26 09:16:38 CDT 2010

Also note: We have reproduced this with Grandstream GXP, SNOM and Linksys
phones. Our Unidata WPU-7700 test phone seems to work. This is the exact
same behavior as what we had under 1.6.1.20

Hi all.

I moved to asterisk version 1.6.2.11 to fix an issue that 1.6.1.20 had with
properly sending in-call rfc2833 DTMF with Level 3 and Broadvox.  1.6.2.11
worked grate with the DTMF but I needed the call pickup fix in
1.6.2.12-rc1. Now the in-call DTMF issues is back. What changed between
these version with DTMF handling that would cause issues. What we are
seeing is that when you dial 22  we are only getting a single 2 and some
times other keys are lost as well. This did not happen with 1.6.2.11.

Any ideas?
Bryant