[asterisk-dev] Attended Transfers

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue Aug 24 17:06:39 CDT 2010

I am battling the CDR billing issue with call transfers. I have written an
work around for blind transfers so my CDR's show both legs of the call
correctly for billing. The issue I am having is with Attended Transfers. I
can not find any way to hook the transfer so when it occurs I can map the
billing info form the correct leg of the call. Is there any way from the
dial plan to trap an attended transfer so I can map the correct billing
info the the resulting call. Thanks for any direction you can offer.

Bryant