[asterisk-dev] zaptel - dahdi development documentation

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Aug 24 10:22:12 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 04:28:35PM +0200, "Alen Ruvi��" wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>

> I have read a lot of about Zaptel (google).

It's DAHDI (DAHDI is the latest version of Zaptel).

> I analyzed the source code but now i will to learn more about zaptel
> and try to write my own drivers.
>

> Are there good books, eBooks, tutorials or something else that covers
> this topic well?

http://docs.tzafrir.org.il/dahdi-linux/ is basically the README file
from the DAHDI-linux source tree.

Can't think of anything specific beyond that (though if there is, maybe
it would be worth adding it to the Links section there).

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com