[asterisk-dev] Queue stats resetting on reload. Trying to engage the community...

Ron Arts ron.arts at netland.nl
Mon Aug 16 10:51:31 CDT 2010

Hi,

At the moment in 1.6.x and 1.8 beta, a queue reload clears the queue stat counters.
I put in a bug report about that, and provided a patch, but it was rejected,
because it seems to be expected behaviour as per comments by russellb.

When warlock52 reported this as a bug a few days ago, pabelanger suggested to
involve the community. So that's what I'm doing now.

Is it to be expected that the queue stats are cleared when a CLI queue reload
is issued? I do reloads during the day, and my customers do not appreciate
the per-agent call counters, and last call time etc being cleared, because
it immediately affects their queue processing.

What is the reason this is implemented this way?

Thanks,
Ron

--
Netland Internet Services BV
bedrijfsmatige internetoplossingen

http://www.netland.nl  Science Park 140           1098 XG Amsterdam
info: 020-5628282      servicedesk: 020-5628282   fax: 020-5628281
KvK Amsterdam 33253286

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.netland.nl/maildisclaimer