[asterisk-dev] Simple new feature

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Aug 12 19:39:58 CDT 2010

>> On Friday 06 August 2010 09:29:19 Gabriel Ortiz Lour wrote:
>> >
>> >   I've just madded a simple new feature to highlight a channel name on >
>> the CLI to help debugging. Works like this
>> >
>> > asterisk-1_6*CLI> core highlight 6699
>> > Highlight of channel names matching pattern [6699] activated.

It would also be helpful to highlight on other attributes like ANI or DNIS
or (ANI and DNIS).

(This could easily get out of hand while an application or a function to
highlight the current channel would allow the dialplan developer to
highlight on any combination of attributes available to the dialplan.)

--
Thanks in advance,