[asterisk-dev] alter/implement new functions to add/remove member from some/all queues

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:06:58 CDT 2010

Hi all,

  I'm making some changes to be able to remove an interface from all queues
at once, with only one AMI comand, and also another change to be able to add
an interface to a list of queues with one AMI command. All on 1.6.2.10+

  Can anybody help me with best practices for doing it? The main problem I
see is the return value of this new/altered function, I had done it on
1.4.x, making the "queuename" parameter optional on the remove_from_queue
function, but it would return always RES_OKAY no matter what it did.

 The problem is that I'm having issues with sockets timing when sending
several commands for add/remove of several agents, working with many queues.

Thanks,
Gabriel Ortiz