[asterisk-dev] STUN support in chan_sip revisited

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:07:32 CDT 2010

Just want to point out that this debate is of the utmost importance for a
lot of people. One of my clients has 15.000 clients all of them behind a NAT
it is a nightmare to make this work.  So let's make sure that it works even
if it does not follow any RFC.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Simon Perreault <simon.perreault at viagenie.ca