[asterisk-dev] (SOLUTION) CDR edge-case causes different results in 1.6.2

Kirill 'Big K' Katsnelson kkm at adaptiveai.com
Mon Apr 26 17:25:10 CDT 2010

On 100426 0700, Steve Davies wrote:
> Might you be able to give an initial indication of the issues you
> might be having - I am focussing on billing for our platform at
> present, so would be interested in any gotcha's that I've missed.

The main one is related to Queue() with the "c" flag to continue the
dialplan after agent hangup. The CDR record seems to be in the
inconsistent state after that: disposition is always "no answer", but
AMA flags are set as expected. I think the issue is deeper in the
bridging code, which bypasses the whole block of copying and tweaking
CDR records if Queued with the "c" flag.

I am going to come up with a repro very soon. Very likely before the end
of this week, and if not then on the weekend.

Your fix reminded me of an inconsistency I seen some time ago - I think
that is exactly the issue you are reporting. This is unrelated to the
issue I am describing above.

  -kkm