[asterisk-dev] Google Summer of Code 2010

Akshay Bhardwaj bhardwaj.akshay07 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:24:04 CDT 2010

Hi

I got selected to work on Asterisk project for Google Summer of Code 2010. I
am really happy that I will be working for Asterisk.

Going towards work, well I do have some experience of working on Asterisk.
So I guess, I don't need to focus on the basic stuff. I would also like to
discuss regarding the work that I will be doing during the community bonding
period. From what I had planed, for next 3-4 days I will be focusing on
reading the documentation, so that I can brush up.

--
Akshay Bhardwaj
B.Tech 3rd Year

Mobile : +91-9319308834