[asterisk-dev] Diameter Support

Alexandre Westfahl (アレクサンドル ウエス Alexandre Westfahl (アレクサンドル ウエス
Sat Apr 24 10:08:43 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am currently working on an OpenSource implementation of Diameter
(freeDiameter). Since I may have to work with Diameter SIP, I would like to
have a SIP server to make tests.
I red that there is some plugins or extensions that have been made but may
not be continued. Is there a developper willing to help do or continue the
Diameter-SIP implementation in Asterisk. I would like to concentrate on the
developpment of Diameter-SIP (freeDiameter mostly).
If that's the case, Keio University will use Asterisk for the testbed and
promote it when a release of freeDiameter is out.

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Alexandre Westfahl,
Research Student - Keio University