[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Explicit context set in SIP peer overridden by default domain context

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Apr 22 03:54:29 CDT 2010

We need to get domains into caller ID structure and into the extension somehow...

On the topic of domain contexts I have at some point started working on collecting settings on a domain level so that we will have inheritance from [generic] defaults to [domain] defaults to peers in that domain. Trunk has a lot of global settings in a structure instead of separate variables because of this.

The idea I had with the current domain context was just a replacement of the context in general, without any inheritance to the peer. I don't know if this has been changed. Peers has no relationship to domains currently, which is where I was heading at some point.

/O