[asterisk-dev] say.conf implementation of Indian Languages to play numbers and dates

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Apr 21 03:47:22 CDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 02:01:33PM +0530, Amit Patkar | Avhan Technologies Pvt. Ltd. wrote:
> [...]

A. Do you have a set of sound files for each of those languages? Though
if you merely want to test the support for the language, you can record
your own, as the quality doesn't really matter.

B. Have you tried creating say.conf entries for any of those languages?
Are you familiar with the syntax? The syntax is basically the same as
the one in the Asterisk dialplan (extensions.conf), though 'exten' is
ommited. There's also usage of templates, and thus:

[template-name](!)
a	=> b
a1	=> b1
a2	=> b5