[asterisk-dev] Exceptionally long voice queuing

Timothy Rodriguez timothy.rodriguez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:39:25 CDT 2010

I've created an issue on the bug tracker for this one. Issue number
17214. I looked through the other tickets and it looks like this is a
new one to me. Especially since I'm using one if the latest versions
of asterisk.

Thanks,

Tim

On Apr 20, 2010, at 9:38 AM, Timothy Rodriguez <timothy.rodriguez at gmail.com