[asterisk-dev] Playing a Message into the ConfBridge App

Jamuel Starkey jamuel at hcvoip.com
Mon Apr 12 12:48:14 CDT 2010

What are the implications of getting a "channel" interface into a bridge? Why is that useful?

I'm trying to better understand the benefits of the new chan_bridge technology over what could be done previously we something like app_meetme aside from the (obvious) lack of needing a hw timing source.

Thanks!

JPS