[asterisk-dev] ExternalIVR doesn't like X-Lite

David Ruggles thedavidfactor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:11:41 CDT 2010

The reporter of issue16971 has attached packet traces from the same
machine one using X-Lite with the double speed issue, the other using
PhonerLite without the double speed issue.

I've looked at them and, the issue is beyond my ability to diagnose.
The only things I noticed were: the X-Lite invite specified session
version 2 while the PhonerLite invite specified session version 0, the
RTCP packets were significantly different, and the number of RTP
packets were different by a significant amount: X-Lite recieved 1958
RTP packets while PhonerLite recieved 1134. Both phones negotiated
G.711 PCMU

I don't know which if any of this is significant. If there's anyone
who is knowledgeable about this and willing to take a look I would
appreciate it.

Thanks!