[asterisk-dev] Please sign Petition - Stop Child Labour

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Apr 5 16:36:08 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 04:59:43PM -0400, jon pounder wrote:
> Sarfaraz Chougule wrote:

> Totally inappropriate for a mailing list regardless of its a good cause
> or not.

[ snip "inappropriate" content ]

Luckily for me a spam filter along the way (on the list server?)
filtered out the original message (I did recieve it on another list I'm
subscribed to.

Sadly, you defeated that spam filter by quoting that content you call
"inappropriate". If you consider it spam, please don't give it extra
"ham" points by quoting it.

Thanks.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen