[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] mvanbaak: branch 1.4 r220027 - /branches/1.4/build_tools/mkpkgconfig

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:01:00 CDT 2009

Michiel van Baak wrote:
> Ok, that needs to be fixed as well then.
> At least _ys reported stuff is now working again on his machine (FreeBSD
> 7.2 without bash installed)

What is sh by default on FreeBSD?  I wonder if he has /usr/bin/[ installed (not
sure what provides that).

>> Also, when it is called from the Makefile, bash is invoked explicitly.
>
> A grep does not show that. Only this file and some tests show up with:
> grep -rni 'bash' * | grep -v '.svn'

http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.4/Makefile?revision=213899&view=markup

Line 413:

if [ x`$(ID) -un` = xroot ]; then CFLAGS="$(_ASTCFLAGS) $(ASTCFLAGS)" bash
build_tools/mkpkgconfig $(DESTDIR)/usr/lib/pkgconfig; fi
                                                                      ^^^^

Thanks,
--
Sean Bright