[asterisk-dev] multiple call parking

Ullas Sutaria ullassutaria at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 17:05:14 CDT 2009

Hi Fellow Developers,

I've a question regarding multiple call parking..  How to park the multiple calls using Asterisk Java API? I am able to park one call at a time, but when parking the second call it knocks out the first one. There are 20 lots in the parking lot.
There doesn't appear to be a .SetContext or .SetPriority method in Java Asterisk api.

        ParkAction parkAction = new ParkAction();

        parkAction.setChannel(Channel1);
        parkAction.setChannel2(Channel2);

        parkAction.setTimeout(120000);

        // connect to Asterisk and log in
        managerConnection.login();

        parkResponse = managerConnection.sendAction(parkAction, 30000);

Also, unable to retrieve the parked call when I try to use Call Transfer Java Asterisk API (redirectAction)?

Any help would be appreciated.

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos