[asterisk-dev] Patch: Manager api, Posibility to send two channels in different direcitons

Håkon Nessjøen haakon at avelia.no
Fri Sep 11 11:38:36 CDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for misreading your instructions at issue.asterisk.org. I thought you
were supposed to get response before posting the patch, so I did the exactly
opposite of what I was supposed to do. hehe.

Anyways, I have uploaded the patch as issue 0015853.

But even though the license on the files is ok, it is still in "needs
license" mode :/ Is this normal?

Regards,
Håkon Nessjøen