[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] tilghman: trunk r217916 - in /trunk: channels/ contrib/scripts/

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Thu Sep 10 23:50:10 CDT 2009

On Thursday 10 September 2009 21:21:16 Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:
> > Author: tilghman
> > Date: Thu Sep 10 18:12:16 2009
> > New Revision: 217916

> > Log:
> > Make calltoken support work with realtime users and peers.
> >
> > Modified:
> >     trunk/channels/chan_iax2.c
> >     trunk/channels/chan_sip.c
> >     trunk/contrib/scripts/iax-friends.sql
>
> This commit changes chan_sip.c, which doesn't have calltoken support.
> Please ensure the commit message reflects *all* the changes in the
> commit, so that if a regression is found, users will be able to
> understand what the commit was supposed to be changing.

What happened is that I discovered a bug in chan_iax2 that prevented the
calltoken support from working with certain users and peers and that same
bug was reflected in chan_sip.  I also checked every other call within all of
Asterisk to ast_gethostbyname, to ensure that the results were being used
correctly.

--
Tilghman Lesher