[asterisk-dev] Welcome to our new interns!

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Sep 10 18:49:52 CDT 2009

ABBAS SHAKEEL wrote:
> Welcome Matthias Nick and Franziska Brandstetter.What is the criteria
> required to join Asterisk community. I am very interested

There is not set of criteria that you must meet to join the Asterisk
development community.  By joining this mailing list, you have joined
our community.  So, welcome to you, as well!

To participate in the development process, start playing around with the
code.  If you make changes that you would like to submit, post them to
https://issues.asterisk.org/.

There are many other ways to help out, as well.  Browse
issues.asterisk.org for code other people have written.  Help test new
features or bug fixes.  If you see a bug that looks interesting, you
could try to work on fixing it.

If you have any specific questions, just post them to this mailing list.

Thanks for your interest.  :-)

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software