[asterisk-dev] Seeking Dallas based Developer

Michial Thompson michialt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:00:06 CDT 2009

My company is in need of a Developer to assist in building a custom PBX/IVR
system using VIOP.  We have some very specific needs for what the system is
capable of doing.

I am looking for a Developer that has experience in building custom systems
in a Wide Area network, capable of scaling up as we grow.

I am looking at using Analog phones connected to an IAD, and will need to be
able to bridge two phones together with the ability to record and listen to
connections, ability to have inbound and outbound interactive voice
prompts.  Ideally recording to MP3 format.

My thinking is Cisco IAD2430's at the sites, running to my datacenter, then
out to a VOIP provider...

Please contact me off list if this sounds like a project you would be
interested in developing.