[asterisk-dev] Asterisk CLI commands not running !!!!!

abdelkader abdelkader2006 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:39:25 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am using Asterisk 1.4.22 in a debian 4.0 with a kernel version 2.6.18-6-amd64
(SMP). The processor type is Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5420 @ 2.50GHz.

Sometimes, I get a strange behavior from asterisk: The CLI commands does not
work and Asterisk cannot receive calls. The output of every CLI command is
that command is not known (no such command).

Please help me resolve this problem: what can be the cause of it? is it
Asterisk or my system? and what have I to do to eliminate this problem?

Thks in advance.