[asterisk-dev] add filter to verbose (CLI) for a context and src or dst match.

Germán Aracil Boned german at tecnoxarxa.com
Mon Sep 7 16:19:55 CDT 2009

How I can replace ast_channel_threadassoc_add in 1.4 for update list
with channels ?

I have one problem, the list is not updated with new channels.

int ast_channel_threadassoc_add(struct ast_channel *chan){
         struct logger_filter_list_item *filter;
         channels = ast_threadstorage_get(&filter_channels,
sizeof(*channels));

         if (!channels) {
                 return -1;
         }
         filter = ast_calloc(1, sizeof(*filter));
         if (!filter) {
                 return -1;
         }
         filter->chan = chan;
         AST_LIST_INSERT_HEAD(channels, filter, next);
         return 0;
}

   -