[asterisk-dev] add filter to verbose (CLI) for a context and src or dst match.

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:37:02 CDT 2009

hi,
that will be pretty hard to use that method with 1.4, since the API TLS was
not there.
I forked that branch from trunk, so if you svn diff
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/junky/cli-tls
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk<http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/junky/cli-tls>will
give you a huge idea on my work.
For doc, if you read doc/cli_filters.txt, that will give you a list of
functionnality. Did you have extra idea?

Thanks

Clod Patry