[asterisk-dev] add filter to verbose (CLI) for a context and src or dst match.

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:22:16 CDT 2009

hi,
have you already tried the cli filtering branch?
That project was a google summer of code project, which I added that exact
need.
You can:
svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/junky/cli-tls
And read doc/cli_filters.txt

Feedbacks are welcome.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Germán Aracil Boned
<german at tecnoxarxa.com>wrote:

> Hello list
>
> I'm making a filter for CLI verbose output. I only have one question.
> If I include asterisk/channel.h in main/logger.c file I have compilation
> errors.
> How I can get ast_channel struct in logger.c file ? It is posible ?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
>

>  -
>  -------------------------------------