[asterisk-dev] please please please open ViewVC for svn.digium.com again

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sat Sep 5 09:51:24 CDT 2009

I wouldn't want this to be only for trunk.  I have a script that scans
subversion and generates a git config file that tracks all of the
release branches as well as the tagged releases. It ignores the
personal/group branches. Once I'm back in front of my laptop this
evening I'll post it.

Sent from my mobile device

Jeff Ollie