[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] dvossel: trunk r216594 - /trunk/channels/chan_sip.c

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Sep 4 14:59:51 CDT 2009

4 sep 2009 kl. 21.32 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories:

> Author: dvossel
> Date: Fri Sep  4 14:32:07 2009
> New Revision: 216594

> Log:
> sip peer matching by address only with TCP/TLS
>
> This patch removes the contact header matching logic and
> adds logic to match all tcp/tls connections by ip only
>
> Review: https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/354/

This review was announced at 19.25 tonight, patch committed 21.55 my
local time.

I raised this issue, was really upset about this stupid patch to
Asterisk.
At least I deserve the respect of getting more than two and a half our
on a Friday evening to do a proper review.

And I do deserve attribution in the svn commit for locating this bug
and raising hell about it.

While I do put a lot of trust in Russell's review, I still wished you
would have given me a chance to give an opinion *before* commit.

dvossel, this is not how you work in an Open Source community. I hope
you learn from these mistakes.

/O