[asterisk-dev] New Community Developer: Max Khon

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 28 15:23:57 CDT 2009

Some of you may have already noticed some activity in the DAHDI
repository, so I'll officially announce this here: Max Khon of the
FreeBSD project now has commit access (under username 'fjoe') to the
brand-new dahdi-freebsd section of the DAHDI repository. He's working on
producing a FreeBSD version of DAHDI, taking the patches that he had
previously posted to the issue tracker and committing them, along with
further improvements.

In the near future we hope to be able to have regular releases of
dahdi-freebsd just like we have for dahdi-linux, expanding the number of
users who can take advantage of what DAHDI provides for Asterisk.

Let's all welcome Max to the community developer team and wish him
well... and for those of you who use FreeBSD, feel free to help test his
work and keep things moving forward!

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com