[asterisk-dev] Choppy Audio with JACK (app_jack)

russell at digium.com russell at digium.com
Thu Oct 22 09:47:23 CDT 2009

It looks to be as simple as needing to increase the buffer size in
between Asterisk and JACK.  I never tested with a sample rate anywhere
close to 96 kHz.  I'm not at a computer so I can't point to the exact
code right now.

I wonder if I made the buffers a static size.  We should have them as
a dynamic size based on the sample rate in use.  I am traveling this
weekend, but I will take a look when I get to a computer.

--
Russell Bryant
(Sent from mobile device)