[asterisk-dev] Asterisk MOH playing old audio for first 30 to 60 seconds

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Tue Oct 20 17:39:37 CDT 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, OrangeCell Center Inc. wrote:

> And what verison are you running, what platform, etc, etc, blah blah.
>
> I haven't seen this problem personally - I sincerely doubt it is affecting
> millions of asterisk users.  I am willing to bet you have an old unpatched
> system.

> ////////////////// REPLY \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
>
> What commands would I use in order to get you the version and patch
> details of my current setup?
>
> Thanks again!!

First of all, and sorry I missed this the first time around, you need to
take this question to the asterisk-users list.  This list is for
discussion of asterisk development.

Now if you can login to the Linux command prompt of your asterisk
installation try typing:

uname -a

and

asterisk -V

Post the results to the asterisk-users list and I am sure you will get

Cheers,