[asterisk-dev] Fix to libss7 SAM construction bug

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Oct 20 09:07:42 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 20:36 +0800, Tian wrote:
> I am reading libss7 source code and I think I've found a bug in it,
> following is my description of the bug and my tentative fix to the bug, as I
> don't have a running Asterisk box, I hope you will kindly help me check it,
> thanks!

You're likely to get a better response on the asterisk-ss7 mailing list,
as there are a lot more SS7-savvy folks on that list than this.  Have
you tried asking your questions there?  For more information on that
list, check out http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-ss7

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager