[asterisk-dev] Linked lists

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:35:13 CDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Luis Santana <
luis.santana at telegate-americas.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> is there a comprehensive tutorial on linked lists in asterisk?
> Describing functions as AST_LIST_TRAVERSE, AST_LOCK,etc.

Even when I like documentation, I believe a tutorial on using a couple of
macros that are already used all over the place in Asterisk is a bit too
much to ask :-), moreover considering that include/asterisk/linkedlists.h is
full of comments.

If you have concrete questions not addressed in the comments I am sure
someone around here will be happy to help.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com