[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] tilghman: trunk r224225 - in /trunk: include/asterisk/ main/

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Oct 16 15:32:28 CDT 2009

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> I was following the convention established by the other enum in the same
> file (include/asterisk/app.h) for ast_ivr_option.  Is there an advantage to
> the other enum, or is that a grandfathered exception?

You must be referring to ast_ivr_action. No, I don't know of any
particular advantage to that typedef either, it's probably just a
leftover from when Mark wrote that code initially. 'svn annotate' shows
it hasn't been touched since revision 5040, and that code hasn't seen
much use to my knowledge.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com