[asterisk-dev] Channel support for GSM devices

Odicha odi at odicha.net
Wed Oct 14 05:20:48 CDT 2009

The question I have is if there's now or in future project any "standard
way" to transfer them from dahdi to sip, in example..

Artem, if I can, in a few days I'll have an skeleton so you can work in
deep with huawei AT codes at library level... Now I'm working on pci
cards. (it works fine , but I have to clean a lot of dirty tests at
code...)