[asterisk-dev] 16 speech codecs only ???

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Oct 11 09:43:10 CDT 2009

Hi!

  I'm adopting my set of custom patches from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2 branch and I've
found a problem.
  One of my patches adds amr-nb format/codec (especially to interwork with
Nokia phones, it performs very well) and now I cannot adopt the patch, becase
there is no space for it in the AST_FORMAT_XXX "bitmap", the free space was
seized by SIREN7/14 formats.
  What I'm supposed to do ? Of course I could remove some format I'm not
planning to use (for example, LPC 10 :-) ) but I feel it as a dirty hack, not
a clean solution.
  With regards,
     Pavel Troller