[asterisk-dev] qwell: trunk r222548 - /trunk/configs/queues.conf.sample

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Wed Oct 7 17:42:24 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 07 October 2009 17:15:25 Russell Bryant wrote:
> SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
> > Author: qwell
> > Date: Wed Oct  7 13:04:56 2009
> > New Revision: 222548

> > Log:
> > Remove 'keepstats' queue option from sample config, as it's no longer
> > used.
> >
> > (closes issue #15820)
> > Reported by: kshumard
>
> Is this really the appropriate change to make for this bug report?  It
> sounded like there was a feature that used to exist that accidentally
> got removed.  I expected that the fix was to put the feature back, not
> remove traces of it.  :-)
>
> What am I missing?

You're missing that the previous behavior for which the option was added
became the default (don't clear stats at reload) and thus the option is no
longer necessary.  You can still clear stats with a CLI command, however,
but it will not be done at reload time (which was a silly behavior anyway).

--
Tilghman Lesher