[asterisk-dev] Meetme AMI actions

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:28:22 CST 2009

On 11/30/09, Jared Smith <jsmith at digium.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 20:44 +0100, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> > I'm developing two new manager commands for Meetme:
> >
> > - "meetmelist" - to list all active conferences
> > - "meetmelistconf" - to list participants in one specific conference
> >
> > Here's the output from testing. Any feedback is welcome, as always.
>

> Two questions off the top of my head:
>
> 1) For each participant, can you output the "usernumber" such that I
> could type "meetme kick <conference_number> <usernumber> from the
> Asterisk CLI to kick said participant from the conference?
>
> 2) Can you also do the same for ConfBridge conferences?
>

> --
> Jared Smith
> Digium, Inc.

Hello,

As long as you mention it, it would be nice to be able to execute any of the
MeetmeAdmin commands from the AMI. As of right now we have to execute these
by placing dummy phone calls to special MeetmeAdmin extensions, it would be
great to be able to do these actions without wasting the resources.

Here are the 1.4 MeetmeAdmin functions:
MeetMeAdmin(confno,command[,user]): Run admin command for conference
'e' -- Eject last user that joined
'k' -- Kick one user out of conference
'K' -- Kick all users out of conference
'l' -- Unlock conference
'L' -- Lock conference
'm' -- Unmute one user
'M' -- Mute one user
'n' -- Unmute all users in the conference
'N' -- Mute all non-admin users in the conference
'r' -- Reset one user's volume settings
'R' -- Reset all users volume settings
's' -- Lower entire conference speaking volume
'S' -- Raise entire conference speaking volume
't' -- Lower one user's talk volume
'T' -- Raise one user's talk volume
'u' -- Lower one user's listen volume
'U' -- Raise one user's listen volume
'v' -- Lower entire conference listening volume
'V' -- Raise entire conference listening volume

Thanks!

MATT---