[asterisk-dev] DTMF-initiated transfers

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Wed Nov 25 17:37:36 CST 2009

I think this is an excellent suggestion; I have often thought it more
convenient to be able to mark certain users as DTMF transfer-type users. I
also think it is, as you say, necessary to keep the tT functionality there
still, for in some cases you might be doing something special.

Regards,
Örn

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Benny Amorsen
<benny+usenet at amorsen.dk<benny%2Busenet at amorsen.dk>