[asterisk-dev] asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 64, Issue 73

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 13:32:14 CST 2009

Not so fast.

I have tried it with and without pin options. It is the same result.

It takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 50 seconds after a successful connection for the hangup to occur.

Perhaps I am making a mistake in my configuration:

meetme.conf:
conf => 1234,1234

extensions.conf:
exten => 600,1,MeetMe(1234,s1)